- Provide general administrative and clerical support.
- Greeting all guests
- Answering and directing all calls received at the Reception Desk
- Monitoring and responding to all email correspondence received at the front desk
- Maintain a neat and organized reception area: clean closet, furniture in place, newspapers stocked
- Thorough understanding of policies and procedures in addition to the needs of its employees
- Be attentive and helpful to all guests and employees
- Filing: collecting, filing and making files
- Order office supplies
- Placing service calls for office equipment
- Responsible for mail processing, fax/copy/printer/scanner maintenance
- Able to communicate effectively, both verbally and written, with all levels of employees and guests.
- Attention to detail and strong ability to multitask and prioritize
- Excellent people skills
- Microsoft Office skills