Join this urban style downtown office as the Collections Manager. Managing 3+ individuals, you will be responsible for goal setting, leading the team, and making your own projected number of daily calls. Where you act as a team, but get recognized for individual contribution.
- Manages the collection of all past due accounts to achieve goals with and minimal risks and low loss ratios.
- Create and manage department goals
- Train, mentor, and motivate staff of 3+ to reach goals
- Work with financial department to analyze projections
- Ensures compliance with applicable internal policies and procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3-5 Experience as a Collections Manager
- knowledge of loan collection techniques, policies, procedures, and principles of credit lending
- Knowledge of state and federal collection laws and regulations
- Critical thinking skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills