Our local Sioux City client is expanding and seeking a Finance Manager to join their team. We are looking for candidates with automotive sales knowledge that can help grow and develop this department. General responsibilities are to work with sales team, customers, and accounting to ensure all finance sand paperwork are complete for a successful deal.
Daily responsibilities include:
- Assists sales team with processing or completing sales
- Makes sure the paperwork is done right before it goes into accounting
- Provide world class Interaction with customers to ensure customer satisfaction
- Finalize all paperwork necessary in the car deal in a timely manner and submit to the accounting office. Do everything possible to ensure accuracy of information.
- Knowledge of state regulations and laws regarding finance the Fair Credit Reporting Act
- Reinforces company policies and adheres to company standards
- Encourages compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Promotes and maintains good Employee Satisfaction
- Attends required manager meetings
- Prepare reports as needed
- Other duties may be assigned such as answering phones when needed, arranging old inventory, etc
- Salary plus monthly commission