Elite Staffing LLC is seeking qualified candidates for an Inside Sales Associate position with one of our client companies in South Sioux City. This position is responsible for all inside sales activities from lead generation through close. This person will work closely with the territory sales team and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term goals in line with the company vision and values.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for support of the territory sales managers. This includes dealing with all customers’ requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Demonstrates technical selling skills and product knowledge that allows Sales Associate to give effective presentation.
- Complete understanding of pricing and proposals.
- Demonstrates the ability to carry on a business conversation with customers and decision makers.
- Develops a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, direct mail, email, and networking.
- Assists in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed.
- Demonstrates the ability to gather, submit detailed information for quoting of parts and services.
- Maintains accurate records in our database of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, closed sales, create job files, proposals, and follow-up activities as assigned by territory sales managers.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- Participates and contributes to company seminars and product shows as directed.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in sales, technical support, or performance of hands-on maintenance services to customers using industrial processing equipment in cement or minerals industries
- Established contacts and relationships with customers in the industries served
- Able to communicate in written and verbal forums in a professional manner
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe software systems
- Previous experience working directly with customers in direct or technically supportive role
- Willingness to travel and work with a team of professionals