This Information Technology Technician will provide general support for network connectivity, troubleshoot and repair hardware/software on multiple operating systems, network protocols and administration, anti-virus/firewalls/Anti-spyware, and more.
- Manage the deployment, maintenance, support and upgrading of servers, desktop PC, hardware, operating systems and distributed printers
- Set-up computer security
- Assist with day-to-day functions of the Help Desk, which includes providing excellent customer service to clients and troubleshooting/resolution of items that arise
- Will also perform system backups on PC-based software applications, communication (Exchange) systems and servers
- Provide support for the Help Desk by assisting in the troubleshooting and resolution of incoming issues
- Maintain accurate, legible records of project-related work
- Provide support of basic accounting functions
- Associates or bachelors degree in Information Technology or Computer Science required.
- 1-2 years experience in information systems, hardware, and software
- Working knowledge of PC workstation, mainframe and client/server environments
- Must be familiar with operating systems, expert on most Microsoft programs