Join this large repair shop as a Maintenance Mechanic.
- Welding, mainly MIG, cutting torches, arc gouging, and general knowledge of different steel types.
- Troubleshoot and advise machine and equipment issues in the field
- Use drill presses, mills, lathes, band saw, and other equipment as needed
- Operate forklifts, overhead cranes, and other heavy machinery when required
- Building and repairing grinding equipment and variable frequency drives.
- Regularly operate heavy machinery including forklifts and overhead cranes.