Elite Staffing LLC is seeking qualified candidates for a Network Support Technician at one of our client companies. This client has multiple locations across the Midwest and is looking to expand their team of IT personnel to support their continuous growth and technology upgrades.
- Installing hardware and software systems
- Maintaining LAN and WAN site connections
- Maintaining or repairing equipment including RF guns and access points
- Troubleshooting a variety of computer issues
- Installing POS systems including wiring, etc.
- Setting up computer security measures
- Configuring computer networks
- Offering technical support on-site or via phone or email (travel may be required)
- Minimum 2 year degree in Systems and/or Network Administration or equivalent experience with hands on IT support in a corporate environment
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Must have reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, and auto insurance
- Proficiency with entire Microsoft stack
- Windows 7/10 proficiency and server support/administration