- Address problems and develop practical, thorough, and creative solutions with minimal supervision
- Exercise independent judgment and discretion of sensitive/confidential and proprietary information
- Partner closely with supervisor and other staff to maximize the efficiency of the group by anticipating, planning, coordinating, and prioritizing various tasks.
- Understand and troubleshoot from a broad perspective and anticipate the daily impact of office problems.
- Independently create and deliver communications based on general instructions.
- Perform office support functions including: answering phones, scheduling appointments, setting-up meetings, opening mail, filing and retrieving records.
- Coordinate and procure office supplies and equipment including computers, printers, mobile phones and hand held computers.
- Manage electronic calendars, meeting schedules, travel arrangements and coordinate menu for lunch meetings.
- Follow-up on a wide range of administrative services including group training, hiring, payments and refunds.
- Prepare, maintain, process and track budgets and expense reports, check requests, monthly statements, etc.
Requirements: Strong administrative technical skills and financial understanding with attention to detail.
- Advanced skills in Office Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Must be able to prioritize and meet project deadlines with no supervision
- Ability to prioritize and delegate tasks to maximize efficiency
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to maintain and analyze financial data such as budgets.
- Outstanding organizational skills, including ability to manage several projects concurrently