- Analyze blueprints, specifications, proposals and other documents to prepare time, material, equipment, production and labor estimates.
- Provide project management, staff training if appropriate, and oversight of projects
- Ability to communicate with staff and clients
- Hold regular status meetings with project team Keep project team well informed of changes within the project
- Follow up with vendors, when necessary, regarding invoices and payments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in construction engineering or project management OR equivalent experience
If interested in this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call a recruiter at 712.224.4208