You’re probably wondering, what is a reverse job fair?
With the Siouxland unemployment rate at a record low of nearly 2%, we understand qualified candidates are really hard to come by. We have a large pool of talent that is ready to work in 1-10 days.
Stop by to review resumes and have a confidential meeting with a recruiter. Maybe you have a current employment need, or one in the near future.
If you hire any Elite candidates presented at the Reverse Job Fair by June 23, we are offering a small flat fee of $2,500 for candidates under an annual salary of $50,000 or $5,000 for candidates with an annual salary higher than $50,000.
All candidates are thoroughly vetted and eager to begin a new employment opportunity!
CANDIDATE SNEAK PEEK……..
- 3 years related experience
- End User/Support help desk
- Repair laptops
- 14+ years experience in Human Resources at all levels -new hire orientation; background screenings; workers compensation; benefit implementation; supervising staff; creating policies; develop job descriptions; assist with hiring/termination
- PC/Payroll/ADP for 200 employees in 5 locations; maintain personnel files; track employee performance reviews
- Completed 200 hours of internship
- E-filed court documents in 3 states
- Gathered/Delivered information to/from other attorneys
- Prepare mediation
- Compose Trial Notebooks
- BS in Project Management
- Experience managing projects up to $15 million
- Responsible for budgets, safety, employee training, and more
Human Resources Director
- BA in Business Administration
- 25+ years experience in Human Resource Direction & Managing
- Development of HR departments and policies, management training, talent acquisition, employee relations
and many more!
AND LAST, WIN A $50 TARGET GIFT CARD!!
STOP BY AND YOU’LL BE ENTERED TO WIN A GIFT CARD TO TARGET!
Can’t make it?
We know you are busy, because we don’t want you to miss out on this opportunity, contact G Wissing at firstname.lastname@example.org to see a highlight list of our top confidential candidates.
No RSVP necessary. Treats will be provided.
Stop by after your lunch to enjoy dessert!
THURSDAY MAY 23, 11 AM- 2 PM
1119 4TH STREET SUITE 109
SIOUX CITY, IA 51101