Join us for our 4th Reverse Job Fair hosted this Thursday, August 29 from 11-2 to check it out! This is a new, one of a kind recruiting event, hosted exclusively for employers.
With the Siouxland unemployment rate at a record low of nearly 2%, we understand qualified candidates are really hard to come by. We have a large pool of talent that is ready to work in 1-10 days.
All candidates are thoroughly vetted and eager to (CONFIDENTIALLY) explore a new opportunity! Below are just a highlights from a few of our top candidates you’ll have access to on Thursday.
CANDIDATE SNEAK PEEK
- Bachelors in Accounting
- 15 years experience in general accounting
- Researched and selected new accounting software to improve efficiencies
- Prepared all financial statements and generated monthly reports
- Reconciled accounts and assessed monthly variances
- Strong payroll knowledge
- Developed budgets and forecasts
- 8 years accounting experience in food production plant
- 5 years as HR Coordinator/ Manager at large farming facilities employing upwards of 400 employees
- Spanish bilingual, proficient to write and speak both fluent English and Spanish
- Proficient in ADP
- Performed payroll, created policies, coordinate and explain benefits, workers compensation, unemployment hearings, recruiting, oversee DOT programs, and more
- 20 years’ experience in managing inventory and manufacturing operations
- 2.5 years’ experience as an Assistant Plant manager in food manufacturing
- Strong safety skills management
- Reduced safety incidents and OSHA recordables from 59 to 4 in 2 years
- Good knowledge of ERP systems
- Developed and implemented metrics to track inventory
- Accounting support for multiple companies
- Process subcontracts, purchase orders, and change orders per job requirements
- Prepares confidential correspondence, letters, bids, proposals, contracts, meeting agendas
- Able to juggle multiple priorities; meet tight deadlines without compromising quality
- Oversee time cards and other documents for 250+ employees
- Knowledgeable in multiple states construction requirements and policies
Can’t make it?
We know you are busy, but we don’t want you to miss out on this opportunity, contact Kim Luze to see a highlight list of our top confidential candidates.
Reduced fee will be offered on candidate presented at the reverse job fair for the following week. Please stop by to learn more!