Essential Functions: This list is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as deemed necessary from time to time.
- Manage accounting staff.
- Manage accounting, auditing and budgeting within the organization.
- Reconcile accounting inaccuracies or imbalances.
- Coordinates with and prepares reports for the Controller and upper management.
- Maintain Internal control safeguards for the receipt of revenue, costs and both team and organizational budgets and actual expenditures.
- Maintain fixed asset and depreciation schedules.
- Oversee journals, bank reconciliations, and GL.
- Work closely with financial auditors.
- Prepare month end and annual financial statements
- Assist with preparation of Corporate Tax Returns.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Accounting.
- Accounting designation (CPA or CMA) preferred
- Minimum of five years accounting experience, preferably in manufacturing.
- Must have strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Able to work with cross functional departments within the organization.
- Impeccable analytical and organizational skills.
This position has a career path to the Controller position.
Salary $80,000- $100,000 + benefits