Elite Staffing, Siouxland’s premier staffing agency is looking for Monday thru Thursday 2nd Shift Clean Room Production candidates for a client company in North Sioux City.
This position requires a great teamwork, spirit, and general positive attitude while donning proper PPE in a cleanroom environment. Must be able to evolve with high level of thoroughness throughout the day.
• Setup the production equipment and supplies before executing the job orders
• Operate equipment safely and effectively for production processing
• Ensure that equipment is maintained in good and safe working condition
• Inspect equipment to identify any replacements, malfunctions and repairs
• Perform regular equipment check/maintenance to ensure production capacity and quality
• Work under the guidance of the Lead/Supervisor to perform and complete the assigned duties in timely manner
• Evaluate equipment performance and recommend improvements
• Follow safety procedures and company policies for equipment operation
• Recommend process improvements to enhance operational efficiency and safety
• Identify and report unsafe operations to Supervisor immediately
• Maintain a clean, safe and organized work area
• Position requires heavy lifting. Must be able to life 50 lbs.
• Pack boxes and palletize product
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to do repetitive tasks; detail oriented; understanding of industry and safety standards
• Thrives to work in a faced-paced working environment
• Ability to lift 50 lbs
• Working knowledge of automated operations, ideally with experience in filling and/or packaging
• 2+ years of manufacturing experience preferred
• Previous experience with clean room or laboratory environments is a plus