Urgently hiring Compliance Administrator
This role manages and maintains all records to insure their clients are in compliance and have the proper insurance levels. Working from home a portion of the time may be an option for this position.
- Create and maintain a positive relationship between the company and clients.
- Monitor and communicate with clients to obtain proper coverage limits required by law and by the lender.
- Evaluate business or individual customer needs, financial status and propose protection plans that meet the criteria.
- Report the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to stakeholders.
- Monitor insurance claims to insure mutual satisfaction
- Achieve customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives
- Constantly update job knowledge and learn about new products and services
- Fulfill all policy requirements.
- Collect Proof of full Coverage Insurance from clients and upload into tracking system
- Develop marketing strategies and promote new products to insure our clients have adequate insurance contracts or suggest additions/changes to existing ones.
- Familiarity with auto insurance plans is preferred
- Basic computer knowledge and statistical analysis
- Proven ability to meet goals and deadliness
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence clients effectively
- Experience in delivering client focused solutions and creating long-lasting relationships
- High School, some post-secondary preferred
- Strong attention to detail