Elite Staffing is looking for Customer Service Coordinator/ Billing Specialist candidates for a Siouxland Client.
This position is responsible for all aspects of customer service and billing functions. There are a strong focus on processing customer service calls, open and closing work tickets, and helping walk-in orders. The major result expected is to maintain a high level of customer experience, loyalty, and accuracy in revenue billing.
- Provide excellent customer service as first-line access to customers, by phone or walk-in.
- Troubleshoot customer issues
- Accurate billing of products or services provided to customer
- Accounts receivable works with accounting
- Manage the status of accounts and balances and identify inconsistencies
- Ensure all clients remain informed on their outstanding debts and deadlines
- Maintain a strong understanding of customer groups; residential, commercial, contractors
- Time clock management
- Familiar with all product lines, able to discuss products and service with customers on the phone or walk traffic.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Quickbooks experience required
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Outlook, most importantly Excel)
- 10 key adding machine
- Comfortable dealing with numbers and the processing of financial information
- Results-driven and patient
- A high degree of attention to detail and trustworthiness
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 5-7 years of billing and customer service