Are you looking for a company that allows you to work independently? Are you looking for advancement opportunities?
Elite Staffing has partnered with a company presently seeking Field Service Technicians in three different offices: Sioux City, IA, Harlan, IA, and Omaha, NE. The environment is fast-paced, friendly, and cooperative with a diverse group of dedicated workers. In addition, the company offers comprehensive benefit plans after a probationary period!
Salary: $20/hour +
Job Type: Full-time
- High energy and enthusiasm.
- Flexibility and openness to work on a variety of assignments, industries, and roles.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, displaying the ability to connect and build relationships with clients, firm leadership, and peers.
- Team player with a strong desire to be an active, long-term participant in the growth of the local office and company.
- Responding to service requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Maintaining equipment to the highest standards.
- Participating in ongoing training and obtaining industry certifications.
- Provide customers with the highest level of service with prompt responses and effective communication.
- Maintaining and remaining accountable for car stock inventory.
- Developing and maintaining cooperative working relationships with all necessary departments to ensure all daily interactions are handled in a seamless fashion.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work independently and without constant supervision.
- Accurate and timely completion of reports and documentation.
- Some travel is required.
- Experience with Office Equipment and/or printer repair and proactive maintenance.
- 1 + year of related industry experience
- Effective customer relations.
- Self-disciplined and organized.
- Experience with networking office equipment and installation of print drivers
- Document management and workflow experience are a plus.
- Excellent work history.
* Experienced Field Service Technicians are encouraged to provide references regarding past successes.
- Ability to manipulate (carry, lift, move) objects weighing up to 50 pounds. Ability to climb, bend, kneel, crouch or stoop to perform various functions of the position.
- Able to reach with hands and arms.
- Requires good hand-eye coordinator, arm, hand, and finger dexterity, including the ability to grasp.
- Ability to make decisions and concentrate; frequent contact with others, including some public contact; regular deadlines and time-limited assignments.
The physical demands described represent those that an employee must meet to perform this job’s essential functions successfully. Reasonable accommodations may happen to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employer stands for Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.