- Develop and implement overall benefit strategy for the company, including all medical plans, life insurance, flex, and more.
- Identify new and innovative approaches to benefit programs in response to market trends.
- Monitor costs and effectiveness of benefit programs, identifying opportunities to contain or reduce costs.
- Manage vendor relationships to drive benefit process efficiency, service quality, and compliance.
- Increase understanding and appreciation for benefit programs through effective communications and resources.
- Ensure benefits policies are compliant with state and federal laws
- Ensure that our benefit programs are fully in compliance with all regulations, laws, and mandates.
- Manage team of 2- overseeing department goals and initiatives are being met
- Create material to present to employees
- Other duties as assigned.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar leadership role with a multi-state organization and a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Ability to create and hold strong relationships with executive team, employees, and outside vendors
- Strong analytical and organization skills
- Highly skilled in various computer programs and the ability to adapt to new programs
Salary: $60,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year