As a member of HR team, your primary responsibility is to cover all payroll-related tasks and procedures.
Job Location: Elk Point, SD
Salary: DOE, excellent benefits
- Performs all payroll-related processing for exempt and non-exempt employees.
- Works with company locations and personnel as required ensuring accurate payroll processing.
- Reviews payroll for completeness and accuracy. Ensures the computing, withholding, or deductions associated with net pay is completed properly.
- Resolves processing discrepancies.
- Completes a variety of government reports.
- Maintains employee payroll records and time card processing/reconciliation.
- Ensures complete collection of all hours worked data from each location to produce weekly and biweekly payrolls. Reviews and imports time entries from the time clocks or via spreadsheets completed and approved by the appropriate management
- Organizes and reviews forms associated with federal, state and local authorities, such as W-2’s.
- Oversees the distribution of paychecks and distribution of reports.
- Creates payroll data reports for management.
- Other duties as needed
- 2 years of recent payroll processing experience
- Familiar with state and federal payroll laws.
- Must be detailed oriented, accurate, and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, and Outlook, as well as, HRIS systems.