This large Siouxland law firm is seeking a Office Administrator to join their team. Daily responsibilities will include all aspects of accounting, managing the office and employees, HR, minor IT, and more. Successful candidates will know how to address problems and develop practical, thorough, and creative solutions with minimal supervision. Successful candidates will also need the ability to prioritize their time and effort to fully utilize their skills and capabilities to perform the job.
- Responsible for all accounting and financial keeping- payroll, 401k, client billing, AP, and AR
- Prepare, maintain, process and track budgets and expense reports, check requests, monthly statements, month etc.
- Exercise independent judgment and discretion of sensitive/confidential and proprietary information.
- Perform HR functions including, hiring, employee relations, and more
- Partner closely with supervisor and other staff to maximize the efficiency of the group by anticipating, planning, coordinating, and prioritizing various tasks.
- Understand and troubleshoot from a broad perspective and anticipate the daily impact of office problems.
- Independently create and deliver communications based on general instructions.
- Coordinate and procure office supplies and equipment including computers, printers, mobile phones and hand held computers.
- Follow-up on a wide range of administrative services including group training, hiring, payments and refunds.
- Strong administrative technical skills and financial understanding with attention to detail.
- Advanced skills in Office Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Knowledgeable in information technology and have the ability to troubleshoot basic computer issues.
- Must be able to prioritize and meet project deadlines with no supervision
- Ability to prioritize and delegate tasks to maximize efficiency
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to maintain and analyze financial data such as budgets.
- Outstanding organizational skills, including ability to manage several projects concurrently