- Enter new hire and termination data into database.
- Maintain, enter and audit new or changed information.
- Performs all payroll related processing for exempt and non-exempt employees.
- Review, reconcile and enter time sheet corrections for each pay period.
- Verifies all payroll transactions sent from the payroll processor and ensure accuracy of payroll reports
- Adjust errors and respond to payroll related questions or issues in a timely manner.
- Create and run payroll reports.
- Processes pay changes including tax changes, direct deposit, bonuses and commissions, etc.
- Approves journals to balance accounts.
- Resolves processing discrepancies.
- Organizes and reviews forms associated with federal, state and local authorities, such as W-2’s.
- Oversees the distribution of paychecks and distribution of reports.
- Assist in maintaining invoice files, including tracking, scanning and uploading of invoice information to various reporting systems and repositories.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associates degree or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 10+ year’s payroll experience.
- Must be familiar with state and federal payroll laws.
- Detail oriented, accurate, and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of ADP, Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office applications, as well as experience with financial systems.
- Analytical skills and an ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.