Elite Staffing is looking for Plant Operator candidates for a Sioux City client company.
We are looking for mechanically-inclined, hard-working employees who are interested in a career in Agribusiness. We have a great culture, great benefits and want to find employees who want to stay and grow with us.
1. Loading/unloading tankers using pumps/hoses and other industrial equipment
2. Processing our liquid feed ingredients for our customers located in the Midwest
3. Completing required paperwork/tracking systems
4. Interacting positively with drivers and other customers
5. Trouble-shooting operational and equipment issues
1. Previous manufacturing experience is a plus but not required
2. Ability to operate computers
3. Ability to read and write English and perform basic mathematical calculations
4. Must have a driver’s license or ability to obtain one
5. Must be willing to work 2nd shift (6pm to 6am)
- Full benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life and disability
- Generous 401k match (up to 6%)
- Profit-sharing for all employees
- Continuing education
- Annual bonuses based on performance
- Wellness reimbursement up to $300 a year
- 40 Hours of PTO that start accruing immediately and increases to 120 Hours at 2 years and 160 Hours at 5 years!
- 8 Paid Holidays
This position is an opportunity to work for an organization that values your goals and aspirations. An opportunity to be inspired by leaders in the industry and to inspire others.