This local construction company has a strong presence in the Siouxland community, serving our area with general construction building and design needs. The General Manager is an all encompassing role, managing Project Managers and office employees, overseeing company financials, and leading the company development.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Work closely with Project Managers and Client to ensure accuracy and quality for project design, scheduling, and overall project scope exceed expectations
- Monitor budgets and scheduling throughout projects
- Responsible for project contracts, subcontracts, and PO’s
- Oversee company financials, track annual budget, create and monitor financial goals, analyze spending, costs, and company financial standing
- Manage Project Managers, Estimators, Site Employees, and Office Staff
- Continually enhancing community relationships by attending various events