- Manages all aspects of field operations
- Monitors Project Cost Analysis / Budgeting
- Planning and coordination of all labor, materials, & equipment required to complete a project
- Strong and effective oral & written communication skills
- Organizes job site for material storage, equipment, and employee parking
- Communicate with key leaders from several stakeholders of the project
- Previous project size experience 10-20 million
- Must be coordinated to perform job safely and quickly.
- Ability to read, understand and follow job jacket instructions.
- Knowledge of location and use of all safety devices in area.
- Poses a valid state issued driver’s license and evidence of insurability, preferred to have the ability to obtain a CDL
- Strong understanding of Heavy Equipment and Maintenance
- Stake and Plan reading
- Must have the ability to learn various PC-based production reporting systems applications.
- Knowledge of general safe work practices
- Efficient use of Microsoft office product and computer based maintenance systems
- Good oral and written communication skills, interacts appropriately with others
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Good organizational/planning skills, proactive, has a sense of urgency
- Leadership abilities to influence others, teambuilding
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Problem solving, economic thinker,
- Managing change, embraces new ideas, team player, disagrees constructively
- Conceptual background with a construction culture
- 30 Hour OSHA Compliance – Construction