Join us for our 3rd Reverse Job Fair hosted this Thursday, July 25 from 11-2 to check it out! This is a new, one of a kind recruiting event, hosted exclusively for employers.
With the Siouxland unemployment rate at a record low of nearly 2%, we understand qualified candidates are really hard to come by. We have a large pool of talent that is ready to work in 1-10 days.
If you hire any Elite candidate presented at the Reverse Job Fair by August 29, we are offering a small flat fee of $2,500 for candidates under an annual salary of $50,000 or $5,000 for candidates with an annual salary higher than $50,000.
All candidates are thoroughly vetted and eager to (CONFIDENTIALLY) explore a new opportunity!
CANDIDATE SNEAK PEAK
- Knowledgeable HR Manager with experience in manufacturing environment.
- Responsible for payroll at various facilities ranging from 100-250 employees
- Administer benefits and oversees 401k plan
- Full cycle recruitment
- Partner with executive team to fully utilize HR department
- Bilingual (Spanish & English)
- Scored well above average on AP/AR/Payroll
- Strong Customer Service
- Associates Degree in Human Resource Management
- Proficient in QuickBooks; 10 key; Excel; Microsoft Office
- Strong Social Media/Marketing skills
- Excellent Customer Service/Sales
- Highly proficient in Excel
- Enjoys problem solving and forward thinking
- Able to multi-task under pressure and maintain attention to detail
- Bachelors in Accounting
- 15 years experience in general accounting
- Researched and selected new accounting software to improve efficiencies
- Prepared all financial statements and generated monthly reports
- Reconciled accounts and assessed monthly variances
- Strong payroll knowledge
- Developed budgets and forecasts
- 8 years accounting experience in food production plant
- 20 years’ experience in managing inventory and manufacturing operations
- 2.5 years’ experience as an Assistant Plant manager in food manufacturing
- Strong safety skills management
- Reduced safety incidents and OSHA recordables from 59 to 4 in 2 years
- Good knowledge of ERP systems
- Developed and implemented metrics to track inventory
Can’t make it?
We know you are busy, but we don’t want you to miss out on this opportunity, contact Kim Luze to see a highlight list of our top confidential candidates.